We are seeking an experienced, data-driven B2B Marketing Manager to drive adoption of our platform for banks and non-banks. In this role you will be in charge of increasing website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads down the customer funnel. You will work closely with sales teams to align marketing activities and sales goals. This role requires someone who obsesses about customer needs, quantifies their results, understands financial services, is passionate about reaching underserved communities and is capable of strategic and intellectual flexibility.
What you'll be responsible for
- Work with Sales and Product Marketing Managers to develop, quantify and refine target customer segments and buyer personas
- Become an expert in our value proposition, products and brand identity to clearly communicate them to internal stakeholders, clients and end users. Collaborate with Sales to develop collateral to engage and inspire customers.
- Create, execute and rigorously test multichannel inbound growth marketing strategies to meet company goals
- Develop, execute, test and maintain all lead generation and growth marketing plans including campaigns, tools, content, landing pages and key programs that help engage and build relationships with customers and support business growth
- Build and maintain a content calendar to deliver relevant and distinctive content to our target customer segments at the right point in their customer journey
- Ensure brand identity, voice and tone is consistent across marketing channels and throughout content and collateral
- Own marketing automation tools and analytics to ensure accurate decision-making, resource allocation and channel focus
- Own organic search - track, monitor and optimize On and Off page SEO activities
- Manage paid advertising budgets
What interests us
- 6+ years experience in growth marketing, ideally for a fintech or SaaS B2B startup
- Experience working in financial services and a solid understanding of digital banking products and services
- Digitally native marketer with a background in content, social media, SEO, email, PPC and B2B funnel optimization
- Proficient in marketing automation and analysis tools (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, Hootsuite, FullStory, GA, etc.)
- Deep customer empathy – you are passionate about the challenges of digital transformation for financial services and community organizations and can turn that empathy into captivating experiences during the customer journey
- Excellent analytical, data visualization, dashboard creation and presentation skills; you analyze, summarize and deliver complicated information in a clear and concise manner. A/B testing and clustering and conjoint analysis are part of your toolkit.
- A strong bias for action. You thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels