We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive adoption of our platform for banks and non-banks. In this role you will work with teams across the company to shape our roadmap, empower sales teams and drive our go-to-market strategies for new products and features. This role requires someone who obsesses about customer needs, understands financial services, is passionate about reaching underserved communities and is capable of strategic and intellectual flexibility.
What you'll be responsible for
- Understanding and communicating client and end user needs for digital banking products and services; evangelize these needs to product managers, designers and engineers.
- Work cross-functionally to develop go-to-market plans, generate excitement and manage flawless launches for new products, features and partnerships
- Becoming an expert in our products and product roadmap to clearly communicate them to internal stakeholders, clients and end users. Collaborate with Sales to develop collateral to engage and inspire customers.
- Work with Sales, Customer Service, Client Success and Operations teams to gather feedback on products and performance and improve them
What interests us
- 6+ years experience working in product marketing, ideally for a fintech or SaaS B2B startup
- Strong experience in B2B marketing with B2B2C a plus
- Experience working in financial services and a solid understanding of digital banking products and services
- Deep customer empathy – you are passionate about the challenges of digital transformation for financial services and community organizations
- Excellent analytical, data visualization and dashboard creation and presentation skills; you analyze, summarize and deliver complicated information in a clear and concise manner.
- A strong bias for action. You thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels